He knows my name!

My life verse: "I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel." (Isaiah 45:3). For me, "the treasures of darkness" has been the medically-treated depression that I have suffered off and on with for years. More than anything else in my life, I think this has made me realize how much my Savior loves me and has deepened my relationship with God. The "hidden riches of secret places" are my wonderful family and this fabulous craft--tatting! I thank God for both!
I think it is awesome that God knows my name! Did you know that He knows yours?

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Finger Lakes 2014 Post 5

Back at the condo on Saturday night, we sat around and tatted and talked.  But we also looked at Monica's beautiful shuttles.  She has an extensive personal collection as well as the several types that she and her husband make and sell.  Her husband had arrived, and he very graciously gave each of us a shuttle! Mine is mahogany!  It feels so good!  It just slips right through your hand!

Then Monica laid out a wonderful feast for your eyes !!  A bunch of cute decorated plastic shuttles--she told us to take as many as we pleased!  How do you like the two I picked out? 
I can't believe someone spends that much time being creative and then just gives it away!! ---- How nice!!!


Then I got to playing in Monica's thread stash--She makes beautiful hand-dyed thread.  She has such wonderful colors!  I bought these three (the blue sort of got unwound in my luggage on the way home.)

Thank you so much Monica and Sean!  Monica's Etsy Store is NagStudio

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Monica has such beautiful blended colors! I wish I could have all of them!

      Delete

I love comments from my readers!